No Questions? Start Here. First, Second, Third Post. . .

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Many people like to read posts and try to answer questions or add to discussions. Creating new threads to just say "this is my 1st, 2d, 3d post" makes it tougher to get through it all.

If all you want to say is "This is my X post", please put it here.
This is my second post.
Many people like to read posts and try to answer questions or add to discussions. Creating new threads to just say "this is my 1st, 2d, 3d post" makes it tougher to get through it all.

This is my second post.

WELL, I hope that I am doing this correctly. :)

So.. here's a youtube video... in 3D! (you need a pair of those 3D movie glasses to watch it in 3D... click the round "gear" in the bottom right below the video, change the setting to 720 HD for best quality, then click on the 3D icon.... then click the icon with the four corners of a square all the way to the right to select full screen.....

Anyone tried the 3D? I spent about an hour looking for a pair of my daughter's 3D glasses yesterday... to no avail! :)

Back