No Questions? Start Here. First, Second, Third Post. . .

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

With all the forums springing up these days I doubt that us newbies here have never been on any other board prior to the Fierce Boards. Although this thread doesn't particularly add an substance, it allows us newbs to get some posts under our belts so we can comment on the real and interesting threads.

btw...5th post for me :high 5:

i guess it is because i had to go through this whole thing also (w/o this thread) and yes i kno there are alot i have over 60 memberships .. but each forum has different ground rules yanno

i love this idea but .. yet i am against it at the same time.. i felt the reason we had to find discussions to answer or post opinions on in out own(Newbie) section was so we could learn and get accustom to how others would respond bith positively and negatively??

I agree, but there were a growing number of threads people were creating that only said "this is my first post". That was creating a lot of new threads with no new ideas or questions. If that's all you want to do just put it in here.

hmm... still not working. I will try one more since my first post was made before this newbie rule went into effect.

hmm... still not working. I will try one more since my first post was made before this newbie rule went into effect.

It seems to take some time before the system catches up.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

I guess I will need to wait until tomorrow to post my comments on a thread in All Star. Maybe it will work in the morning.

Back