No Questions? Start Here. First, Second, Third Post. . .

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Been a fierceboard-addict for quite some time, just never really got to the point of posting. I really enjoy reading other peoples opinions/comments/constructive criticism and whatnot x) Am I weird because of that? Maybe. Do I care? Nah. Do I enjoy fierceboard like the last 6-7yrs? Yeah! (I roamed Fierceboard waaaay before I even got the brains to make a profile ... What can I say, I'm the best at procrastinating!):D
2nd post...

3rd post! Looking forward to an exciting new allstar season!

Been a fierceboard-addict for quite some time, just never really got to the point of posting. I really enjoy reading other peoples opinions/comments/constructive criticism and whatnot x) Am I weird because of that? Maybe. Do I care? Nah. Do I enjoy fierceboard like the last 6-7yrs? Yeah! (I roamed Fierceboard waaaay before I even got the brains to make a profile ... What can I say, I'm the best at procrastinating!):D

I love when people say they just created a profile but their bio says 3 years earlier. Hahaha.

Must be a glitch in the system. Welcome to the boards.

Are you perhaps associated with the Viqueens?

3a11c151540c8bb083c523b7c2a20f56.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Many people like to read posts and try to answer questions or add to discussions. Creating new threads to just say "this is my 1st, 2d, 3d post" makes it tougher to get through it all.

If all you want to say is "This is my X post", please put it here.

I love when people say they just created a profile but their bio says 3 years earlier. Hahaha.

Must be a glitch in the system. Welcome to the boards.

Are you perhaps associated with the Viqueens?

3a11c151540c8bb083c523b7c2a20f56.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hahah, its not a glitch on my side! I went about 3yrs without a profile, and then another 3yrs with a profile just not commenting anything because of the "three post rule" :p

You are right about the Viqueens part!
Former 'queen, now I'm in university and coaching the team here (I'll always be a Viqueen by heart no matter what though) ;)

Thank you for the warm welcome!

Many people like to read posts and try to answer questions or add to discussions. Creating new threads to just say "this is my 1st, 2d, 3d post" makes it tougher to get through it all.

If all you want to say is "This is my X post", please put it here.
posting

Back