All-Star Nor Cal Victory Cup - Sacremento, California 11/13/2010

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

American Red Mini 1 is BALLLLERRRRR

seriously the best mini 1 I have ever seen.
They WORKED it out.

We had a rough first comp but we are really proud of all our teams. Mini- Lol are BEASTS. As for our Coed 5... It's been a rough season so far but they are determined. I can't express in words my love for these kids. They will go far.

As for our competitors:
UCF -- You guys killed!!! I enjoyed your routines. Airbourne- always looks amazing.

Good job to everyone and good luck. It's November- now back to the gym to beef up and clean up!! lol

AMERICAN

We had a rough first comp but we are really proud of all our teams. Mini- Lol are BEASTS. As for our Coed 5... It's been a rough season so far but they are determined. I can't express in words my love for these kids. They will go far.

As for our competitors:
UCF -- You guys killed!!! I enjoyed your routines. Airbourne- always looks amazing.

Good job to everyone and good luck. It's November- now back to the gym to beef up and clean up!! lol

AMERICAN

thank you sooo much! as a cheerleader for UCF, that went up against one of your teams this means alot! :)

As for our competitors:

AMERICAN

:)

Back