All-Star Not A Cheer Mom, Cheer Mom Club

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Yessssss!!! Consider it bling-ed!!

Seeing as how she sort of started the whole thing, I think @Just-a-Mom needs a "Foolery" trucker hat in pink...yes? She can sport it with the Aeropostale shirt.

Absolutely! As long as she promises not to bend the bill on the hat. I am thinking since it IS summer and all...the skinny jeans might need to be left in the closet and replaced with a micro-mini jean skirt from Hollister. She should still wear the UGGs with the skirt...

Absolutely! As long as she promises not to bend the bill on the hat. I am thinking since it IS summer and all...the skinny jeans might need to be left in the closet and replaced with a micro-mini jean skirt from Hollister. She should still wear the UGGs with the skirt...

Oh, no. No micro-mini. Soffes. Tight ones. With matchy-snatchy spanks under. And "Cheer Mom" blinged on the butt. Oooohhhh snap!!

I'm sticking with the skinny jeans. It's Chicago, so it's not really that hot that I need to switch to soffes. And I really like the way the skinny jeans make me look like a potato on toothpicks...that's a look I really try to achieve as often as possible, since I am in search of a husband.

@Mamarazzi and @Zinger_bebe any ETA on the arrival of my pink trucker hat? I'd like to wear it as soon as possible. And I'm stocking up on tight baby t's that say things like "This is what sexy looks like" - but I don't want to wear them without the hat. Do you think I should bling my Uggs? "Cheer" on one and "Mom" on the other?

I'm sticking with the skinny jeans. It's Chicago, so it's not really that hot that I need to switch to soffes. And I really like the way the skinny jeans make me look like a potato on toothpicks...that's a look I really try to achieve as often as possible, since I am in search of a husband.

@Mamarazzi and @Zinger_bebe any ETA on the arrival of my pink trucker hat? I'd like to wear it as soon as possible. And I'm stocking up on tight baby t's that say things like "This is what sexy looks like" - but I don't want to wear them without the hat. Do you think I should bling my Uggs? "Cheer" on one and "Mom" on the other?

BAHAHAHA!!!

The pink color is out of stock. I was looking at one that said "hot mom".

If you think the skinny jeans are HAWT and you want to stick with them, I understand. Werk it gurl!!!

Potato on toothpicks....I'm dyin!!!! I'm glad we don't belong to the same gym! Oh wait....

i have to say hat we got our "bling" catalog, and i don't know if it's me being a new mom and getting all sucked up into it or not but i kind want the bling uggs with the gym logo :) they are REALLY cute! :help: if i do get them do i get kicked out of the club????

Back