All-Star Not A Cheer Mom, Cheer Mom Club

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Can I join as "crazycheermom" or will I have to change my screen name?? And I really only picked the name because I"M NOT crazycheermom....

This one cracks me up! See it all the time. Would never do this myself. I figure that if she isn't dedicated enough to cheer to not be bribed then it is going to be a long road for her in the future.

Even worse...I witnessed a mom threaten to ground her daughter for not throwing her BHS!! The girl was too nervous to try at that point!

Bummer, looks like I'm out. Years ago, cp got a cat for getting her bhs....the cat doesn't like her much though, so does that count? I have also rewarded various achievements with snow cones.

I was really looking forward to that blinged up flask too...:(
There's room for reformed "Cheer Moms" in our club!:fro:

(See post #35)

My CP has decided she has to reward herself. Everytime she gets a new skill, she will say something like, "we should stop at Starbucks since I landed my XXXX". :)

11. If we decide to leave our gym, it will not be because cp did not make his/her team of choice. I will not un-friend friends from my previous gym on facebook, nor will I un-friend someone else who leaves the gym. Unless proof is given that they talked smack about me and/or my cp prior to and/or immediately following departure, then this rule is null and void.

11a. And once we have committed to another gym before the official end of the season, we won't dress our CP from head to toe in practice gear from the new gym for the last tumbling practice at the OLD gym.

OMG I LOVE this thread!! Can we all some how bond and form our own gym?? How expensive can flights really be multiple times a week?! :):cloud9:

Back