All-Star Not A Cheer Mom, Cheer Mom Club

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

11. If we decide to leave our gym, it will not be because cp did not make his/her team of choice. I will not un-friend friends from my previous gym on facebook, nor will I un-friend someone else who leaves the gym. Unless proof is given that they talked smack about me and/or my cp prior to and/or immediately following departure, then this rule is null and void.
I just hate being unfriended lol.

8. When sitting in a group and another person walks into the room, you will acknowledge new person. You will also ask them to join the group. NOT huddle closer together to exclude new person. Just.plain.rude.
SHIMMYSHIMMYSHIMMYSHIMMYSHIMMYSHIMMY!!!!!!!:cloud9:

13. Thou shalt not under any circumstance leave a fog print on a gym window from watching too intently. 13b. No pounding on windows to get Childs attention.

14. If something happens during a performance, don't sit and badmouth teammate with your child as soon as your child comes off the stage.

Bummer, looks like I'm out. Years ago, cp got a cat for getting her bhs....the cat doesn't like her much though, so does that count? I have also rewarded various achievements with snow cones.

Non-cheer Moms can admit their Cheer-Mom-ish mistakes and vow never to commit these infractions again. Repentence is optional, but can be performed by making said cat the star of your Fierce Games entry video.

Snow cones are 100% acceptable. ;)

Non-cheer Moms can admit their Cheer-Mom-ish mistakes and vow never to commit these infractions again. Repentence is optional, but can be performed by making said cat the star of your Fierce Games entry video.

Snow cones are 100% acceptable. ;)

I definitely promise not to reward her with another cat.

She will be most disappointed to hear the "iphone for a full" offer is being retracted though. ;)

16. I will not privately message other moms on Facebook to get the gossip about what happened at practice.
17. I am a parent, not on of the kids on the team, I may look cool, but I'm not.

Back