All-Star Not A Cheer Mom, Cheer Mom Club

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I will not tell everyone my cp is going to make senior 5 when she is working her bhs.
I will not run around telling everyone who should or shoudn't fly or make a team!!

Hmmmm I do bribe my daughter. She got a pillow pet when she landed her double. I wonder what she will do if I take it back! :eek:

Well I think I'm disqualified lol. I fog up the windows in the gym daily. In fact I have a permanent butt print in many of the chairs. No one can say I'm not supportive though :D!

You were reading my mind, I was thinking I was a shoe in up until this point. I wonder if we will be allowed in if we wipe our fog prints off when we are done??

You were reading my mind, I was thinking I was a shoe in up until this point. I wonder if we will be allowed in if we wipe our fog prints off when we are done??

I am just a member but I think that is perfectly acceptable. For the record the only reason I am not fogging up a window is because my daughters gym has closed practices.

Or maybe there should be a sub-chapter for people like us: CRAZY but not PSYCHO NACM club?

I have to admit that cp got an American Girl Doll for getting her full at 8 years old ;)

Uugh I want to join but my CP just retired. If I join before the results show for Virtual All Levels tomorrow night, so technically she is still on a team (a stretch but work with me here), can I grandfather in? I've never broken any of the rules, I promise I'll be good and I'm house broken :)

I will know that SOMEONE had to pay for the snacks and drinks at the 3 hour practice called the week before competition and for the celebration cake with the picture of the team with their jackets and medals after the competition and I will give some $$ to the team mom to help pay for it.

12. A NACM member will never start a sentence with "Not to be rude, but..." Cuz whatever comes out of your mouth next is....gonna be rude. :rolleyes:
12a. Nor will I walk up to my cp's coach and say, "You know I'm not THAT parent but..."

Uugh I want to join but my CP just retired. If I join before the results show for Virtual All Levels tomorrow night, so technically she is still on a team (a stretch but work with me here), can I grandfather in? I've never broken any of the rules, I promise I'll be good and I'm house broken :)

Cheerfor2, Mom Emeritus. Or Mom-meritus. Either one works fine for me!

I wanna join...........But I have broken so many of these rules over 10 years..........Maybe I'll have a trial enrollment.

Back