All-Star Not A Cheer Mom, Cheer Mom Club

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I must be really slow. . .I have no clue where the over 18 forum is and no clue where the NACM forum is. Anyone care to enlighten me?

Can it be NACP? Not Another Cheer Parent club?

Description is: How to not be "one of those" cheer parents.

NOTE: The reason I didn't ever join the Cheermomsonline website when they asked me was because all content was EXCLUSIVELY mom stuff. (end they keep trying to sell stuff)

Oh please add me to this group. While I am guilty of bribing, I have cut back as it got way out of hand. I am more of a rewarder now. :) With your support, I know I can mend my ways.

10. I will not let cp join extra curricular activities that will interfere with practice on a regular basis then expect all the other athletes and parents to be understanding.
Life happens and special occasions come up...but come on people. It is hard to have any kind of team if they don't have good practices with good attendance. We put to much time and money into the sport to take it so lightly. Go do rec if you want Suzie to be in every activity her heart desires. SOmetimes making a choice is a good thing.:)

i will not allow Suzie to take the summer off. Only to return in the fall because she soooo misses cheer.. It happens all the time and is not fair to all the others that sweated out the summer.

Maybe my reluctance to bribe my child with money or expensive gifts is, only in part, because I can't. $100 for a full? As I'm already spending that, plus some more, in privates each month, I don't see how my light bill not getting paid equates to Susie landing her full.

Yes it was extravagant. My husband choked when I told him;) But the "bribe" wasnt for the "full". It was for facing a fear that had paralyzed her for a year. She has moved on to much harder skills since then, and has never been rewarded with anything more than the pride of accomplishment. :)

Fun thread. . .I'd like to invite you all to the cheerparents online board again. You can have discussions with more parent-only involvement. http://cheerparentsonline.com/forum/index.php

If you want I'll add a NACM forum just for you guys. I already added a Single Parent Forum by request.

@mstealtoyou do you think the CPGB would want us to migrate all of the old CPGB board over?

I don't know about that. You'd have to ask @Andre. He did that board for us. (He's amazing by the way if nobody here has had a discussion with him. Get to know him. You'll be better for it!) 1 day I might make it over the cheerparentsonline board. LOL

Back