All-Star November 2017 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

After watching OO5 and WCSS's routines, I felt like OO5's spinning doughnut in their pyramid looked more like merry-go-round than WCCS ripple stunt thingie. Both great routines though, and it's only the beginning really...

There’s so much going on in TG’s routine that I didn’t notice it until the 15th or so watch through, but are tension rolls not illegal anymore for level 5?

Also, are the hand hand whip doubles legal like that? I know they’re supposed to be over legs but a few are straight up going over the girls torso/butt? Is that legal?

There’s so much going on in TG’s routine that I didn’t notice it until the 15th or so watch through, but are tension rolls not illegal anymore for level 5?

Also, are the hand hand whip doubles legal like that? I know they’re supposed to be over legs but a few are straight up going over the girls torso/butt? Is that legal?

I watched it multiple times looking at the same stunt and I don't think it's technically a tension drop because the flyers feet touch the ground before the forward roll?

They aren't true tension rolls, the girls hit the ground first. And yes, the hand hand whip doubles need to go over the legs...it's a tough angle to know if they were over leg or torso, but I'm sure if it was torso, it'll get corrected.

Impatiently waiting for a video of T&S Diamonds so I can watch that again. They looked sooo good today! And with a score of 97.67! Not surprised with how solid that routine was.

ETA: Just realized it's now December, off to create a new thread

Back