All-Star November 2017 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ok so CP is a die hard cheetah fan and I’m a die extra hard TGLC fan (loving them for over 10 years now lol)... well when she saw cheetahs recently it was all she talked about it and I was just sitting and waiting for the Tg showcase...

So on Sunday momma was redeemed lol CP came in my room and said ok u win... I love cheetahs but holy cow mom TGLC was just beyond amazingly epic... omg mom....

What did I do? I just dusted off my shoulder with pride lol

TGLC is LIFE forever!!! I actually cried with joy watching them and I’m just breathless speechless and everything in between!!!!

ETA: can I just say how excited I am that I don’t have to wait until Dallas to see them in person!!! So excited for Kentucky!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is all!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

People tend to focus on how innovative TGLC is which is awesome but underneath all that I notice GOOD FUNDAMENTALS.

You can't advance to Jarlis and crazy circus pyramid tricks without them.

Ex: THEY HAVE NO WEAK LINKS IN THEIR FLYER FLEXIBILITY.

FROM THE POINT TO THE BACK LEFT. ALL PERFECT.

Everyone's jumps from point to back row? Solid.

That is why they win.

People tend to focus on how innovative TGLC is which is awesome but underneath all that I notice GOOD FUNDAMENTALS.

You can't advance to Jarlis and crazy circus pyramid tricks without them.

Ex: THEY HAVE NO WEAK LINKS IN THEIR FLYER FLEXIBILITY.

FROM THE POINT TO THE BACK LEFT. ALL PERFECT.

Everyone's jumps from point to back row? Solid.

That is why they win.

This ^^^ This^^^ and THIS^^^ beyond the creative elements and the wow factor my CP quickly pointed out how ALL of the flyers had perfect technique and crazy flexibility.

Back