All-Star November 2018 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Team Gunz 2019

Bombshells 2019 - new uniforms

CJA continues to be exactly what I want all of cheerleading to be. They strike that perfect balance of clean/sharp/technique driven cheer while still having enough flair and creativity to be entertaining to watch. I really hope routines like catch on in the industry instead of the gratuitous SSX style routine. Not to bash SSX, they're incredibly talented, but I feel like they focus on sass first and cleanliness second and that's not what cheer should be IMO.

I swear Bombshells could win worlds this year. I'm calling it now.

First 2018/19 Cheer Evolution Competition in Southern Ontario (Canada) this past weekend - some teams with definite stand out performances (the whole competition can be found on the Canadian Cheer Videos Vimeo):

Is a punch front - punch front connected a level 4 skill? I noticed CJA and LB both do it in their routine but I would have thought it would count as a level 4 running tumbling pass?

Stingrays Peach:

Theres tons more on this channel if you're interested. Some of them are from late October but I don't think they ever got posted here.

I am really impressed with Lady Suns.

Unrelated: I see that inversion/pop/plank up with the legs bent at the knee is going to be popular this year.

Back