All-Star November 2018 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I thought the complete opposite. Usually I feel like they are technique queens and I can enjoy/appreciate that aspect of the routine, but this was a mess for me.

Ok, I just watched again on my computer and I will halfway take this back. The beginning is clean, but it gets sloppy at the end. There is just way too much distracting choreography for me that makes it looks sloppy when it's really not in so many places... Also, that pyramid is absolutely killing me.
SOOOOO much talent, and just not showcased correctly for me. I feel like this is my feeling about WCSS most of the time, but even more this year.

The one posted below is the only one of TGLC. Top Gun put out a statement regarding not uploading TGLC and LJ to not have the athletes focused on the negative online remarks and focus on fine tuning their routines. I was really looking forward to seeing their Junior coed team.

ETA: TGLC first comp is WSF 12/8-9, along with WCSS, F5, and Senior elite.
Did they not post their j5 coed team? I was looking for it but couldn’t find but wasn’t sure the team name.

Does anyone know where I can find the table that indicates how many males each type of team is allowed to have? Watching some of these routines, I'm thrown off by how many males I see...

The one posted below is the only one of TGLC. Top Gun put out a statement regarding not uploading TGLC and LJ to not have the athletes focused on the negative online remarks and focus on fine tuning their routines. I was really looking forward to seeing their Junior coed team.

ETA: TGLC first comp is WSF 12/8-9, along with WCSS, F5, and Senior elite.
I saw the tweet from Top Gun. Welcome to the Cheer Anon culture. I really wish people wouldn't follow them or comment on any of their tweets because that's the only reason why they are relevant and they are so toxic. I would not expect any team to be completely competition ready this early in the season - especially elite teams - and I think it's better for any team to not be ready in November as it's hard to maintain that type of mindset for another 5-6 months. I always look at showcases as being a trial, getting the kinks out, etc so it's sad that expectations from anyone are anything more than that.

I saw the tweet from Top Gun. Welcome to the Cheer Anon culture. I really wish people wouldn't follow them or comment on any of their tweets because that's the only reason why they are relevant and they are so toxic. I would not expect any team to be completely competition ready this early in the season - especially elite teams - and I think it's better for any team to not be ready in November as it's hard to maintain that type of mindset for another 5-6 months. I always look at showcases as being a trial, getting the kinks out, etc so it's sad that expectations from anyone are anything more than that.

Its really sad. So are extremely obsessive and downright mean. Unfortunately TG not releasing the video worked in their favor because they assumed they are hiding from whatever the Anon favorite coed team was. I really wish Cali and CA (not picking on them but the top 3 toxic ones use their profile pic or name) would use a cease and desist. Not sure how they can do that online and one in general doesn't live in the US.

Does anyone know where I can find the table that indicates how many males each type of team is allowed to have? Watching some of these routines, I'm thrown off by how many males I see...
I can probably find/post one when I get home if nobody else does. But any team/division in particular?

I can probably find/post one when I get home if nobody else does. But any team/division in particular?
I guess just the senior open large and small coed teams(I think those are the correct names)? Or any updated changes to the divisions available prior to this season.

I guess just the senior open large and small coed teams(I think those are the correct names)? Or any updated changes to the divisions available prior to this season.
Those are the same as IOC with 4 and 12 boys. Don't think anything changed as far as number of boys compared to last year.

Those are the same as IOC with 4 and 12 boys. Don't think anything changed as far as number of boys compared to last year.
Wait... which division is CF Nfinity in this season? I think I see more than 12? Or I’m just seeing wrong.

ETA: Same with TG OO5? I think I counted 14, and it looks like everyone is choreographed into the routine and not there as a reserve.

Last edited:
Wait... which division is CF Nfinity in this season? I think I see more than 12? Or I’m just seeing wrong.

ETA: Same with TG OO5? I think I counted 14, and it looks like everyone is choreographed into the routine and not there as a reserve.

Nfinity is in Open with Wildcats. OO5 is still in the original international division.

Latest posts

Back