All-Star November 2018 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This is how Level 6 routine is done.
"Coco Movie" Theme

This routine was SIX MINUTES LONG and every part of it was amazing. At 5:38 the girls literally took off for their bird front basket with no one waiting for them. Like by the time the catchers got in place to catch them they had already rolled over to look at the ceiling. They literally took off flying through the air doing a front flip and as far as they can see theres no one there to catch them. They're just trusting that when they get low enough a group will have finished what they're doing to arrive and save them from slamming on the ground. That's pretty freaking trusting.

Last edited:
I could only find this one of TGLC

i think top gun looks really good so far, although im not a big fan of that conjoined tumbling thing they do. I think theyve done something similar in the past though where they did backhand springs with the guy and girl hanging onto each other.

I really dislike TGLC's music. Just not into it, unfortunately. Maybe it'll come together for me when we see a clearer video of them.

Did Greg Ghazal retire or something? TGLCs mix is always one of my favorites and I'm so bummed they switched. IMO cheermusicpro's music just doesn't fit top gun's style in the same way.

Did Greg Ghazal retire or something? TGLCs mix is always one of my favorites and I'm so bummed they switched. IMO cheermusicpro's music just doesn't fit top gun's style in the same way.

CMP stated that Greg would be helping with their mixes. Not sure if he helped with TGLC but LJ sounds more like TG style. Maybe he will do his own mixes for both team.

Wait... which division is CF Nfinity in this season? I think I see more than 12? Or I’m just seeing wrong.

ETA: Same with TG OO5? I think I counted 14, and it looks like everyone is choreographed into the routine and not there as a reserve.
I've seen it a lot over the years, teams having more than allowed on the floor at the showcase. Then once comps start, they finalize who is actually going to be on the floor.

Ok, I just watched again on my computer and I will halfway take this back. The beginning is clean, but it gets sloppy at the end. There is just way too much distracting choreography for me that makes it looks sloppy when it's really not in so many places... Also, that pyramid is absolutely killing me.
SOOOOO much talent, and just not showcased correctly for me. I feel like this is my feeling about WCSS most of the time, but even more this year.
Agreed. The beginning was much cleaner. I wonder if it's an endurance issue at this point, which is understandable.

Large international coed is up to 16 males this year
Okay, this makes WAY more sense because I counted 16 males on Nfinity. Even if that was just their "showcase", having to replace 4 males with 4 females would be a crazy thing to do especially when their stunt groups look set.

That's why I was asking for the table earlier, because I haven't been keeping up with anything cheer since May, essentially.

Back