All-Star Number Of Bids At Comps This Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Yup the only thing I see really limiting the potential for really large WC or even AL divisions is capping the number within each division or potentially having a floor score to qualify. I don't see either happening for various reasons....

Oh, I don't doubt that there will be a couple of divisions that will be huge but not as many. Remember the WC are highest scores of the day across divisions and this season may produce more of a certain level winning WC's more than most because that is just the roll of the dice. Like someone mentioned above they have seen two L2's grab 2 of the bids at an event. But, things may still filter out more as some of these teams may upgrade throughout the season. I just like the direction of being more about the scores, my CP says "This season is going to be really like Bring It! So up your game and Bring it!" LOL #95plusclubtoplay <----- My CP's words not mine ok.:sharkchase:

Oh, I don't doubt that there will be a couple of divisions that will be huge but not as many. Remember the WC are highest scores of the day across divisions and this season may produce more of a certain level winning WC's more than most because that is just the roll of the dice.
Well potentially the large divisions might shift a little but if the number of bids is not reduced or limited in some way I don't see how this puts a limit on large divisions? Maybe I am missing something?
I just like the direction of being more about the scores
Agree!!

Well potentially the large divisions might shift a little but if the number of bids is not reduced or limited in some way I don't see how this puts a limit on large divisions? Maybe I am missing something?

Agree!!

Hi there, and no you didn't miss anything, I was making a guess about how going more score base could effect the number of teams in each division not limit the total number of bids. Some divisions may still be much larger than others because this season could be a season where one division may be dominating at competitions. For example, say if the YL2 division is hot this year and that division seem to be scoring high and grabbing most of the WC bids through out the season then that division could very well be larger than most of the others. Still the same amount of WC to possibly get, just based off scores one division may very well dominate the bid grabs.

We competed this weekend. There were 5 AL bids. They were awarded to L1 Sr, L2 Sr, L3 Sr, L4 Sr and L5 R. I am almost certain that all of them received either Grand Champs of their divisions or some additional award. One I know got High Point Award for their score on Sat. Just thought you would like to know for comparison sake.

We competed this weekend. There were 5 AL bids. They were awarded to L1 Sr, L2 Sr, L3 Sr, L4 Sr and L5 R. I am almost certain that all of them received either Grand Champs of their divisions or some additional award. One I know got High Point Award for their score on Sat. Just thought you would like to know for comparison sake.
Interesting. Were scores posted for this comp did you notice?

Back