All-Star Oa Junior 5 Video

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This is awesome! I totally didn't realize OA had a J5 :) Love the toss hands at the end haha totally unexpected! Will you guys be at Cheersport?!

they were awesome!!! stunts were sooo good! all they need is a little more tumbling, but i was very impressed!!

I know they have more that should be added in routine soon
smile.png

I could tell from the opening that this one girl was gonna be really fierce just by the way she was standing there, turns out she was center flyer, center for jumps, second to last pass, center for baskets, and also point dancer. She was really good. Her basket would've been soooo good if she would've squeezed her legs tighter though.

I could tell from the opening that this one girl was gonna be really fierce just by the way she was standing there, turns out she was center flyer, center for jumps, second to last pass, center for baskets, and also point dancer. She was really good. Her basket would've been soooo good if she would've squeezed her legs tighter though.
reds really fierce, and dedicated and also the sweetest girl! shes really just loves cheerleading all around.

Back