All-Star October 2018 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

SSX is always great at selling the routine and the showmanship aspect.

Really liking SE's difficulty in running tumbling (from what I can see.)

I'm liking Senior Elite's routine, but I'm on the fence about SSX. Maybe I'll like it more when the season progresses.

I love Senior Elite's music even more with the routine.

I’m a little about confused about the elite Would that even score high because of the 3 bases?

SE's routine is FIRE. They finally have enough difficulty in both standing and running tumbling (CSP, do not take out some of it like you often do) and the stunts are gorgeous.

SSX has excellent choreography and I think I'll like the routine even more as the year progresses and they add more difficulty.

Smoex, as per usual, are total dark horses. I thought they were super underrated last year and this routine looks just as good.

...But Coed? I don't even know what to say about them any more. They don't have enough boys, they don't have any difficulty, they hardly have any coed stunting, and the routine again just feels off. It isn't choreographed like a large coed routine to me, and just is missing that spark and spirit they used to have. I hope they recapture it because I miss them.

I'm actually really excited to watch non-tumble grow and evolve as a division, but can we please please please not make marking tumbling a trend for the division? I want this division to be non stop building skills with the flyers never actually coming down to the ground.

Did coed elite lose a lot of boys last season? or do they have injuries right now. Im only counting 10 guys on the mat.

They did. I believe they are medium and will only be competing as Large at the Majors unless they add some boys later on.

SE's routine is FIRE. They finally have enough difficulty in both standing and running tumbling (CSP, do not take out some of it like you often do) and the stunts are gorgeous.

SSX has excellent choreography and I think I'll like the routine even more as the year progresses and they add more difficulty.

Smoex, as per usual, are total dark horses. I thought they were super underrated last year and this routine looks just as good.

...But Coed? I don't even know what to say about them any more. They don't have enough boys, they don't have any difficulty, they hardly have any coed stunting, and the routine again just feels off. It isn't choreographed like a large coed routine to me, and just is missing that spark and spirit they used to have. I hope they recapture it because I miss them.

Coed Elite is medium this year. Only competing as large at the Majors.

I'm actually really excited to watch non-tumble grow and evolve as a division, but can we please please please not make marking tumbling a trend for the division? I want this division to be non stop building skills with the flyers never actually coming down to the ground.

Yeah I’m not really sure what the point of that is. Honestly, it looks dumb and is just calling attention to the fact that they don’t tumble.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not to sidetrack the convo but I rewatched KittyKats.

Impressed with how much they really PERFORM the routine/sell it being so young.

Do they have openings for an adult?

• I don't like that rolling thing that is happening around :30 on wildcats and the similar move at :51 looks messy.
  • But wow are their baskets incredible
  • Love the entrance and dismounts from the stunts
  • Panthers look great! I smell a back to back champ!
  • Only thing I don't like is the move in the stunts where the flyer is folded up
  • See now cheetahs have a twisting stunt transition that I like.

Back