All-Star "off Season" 2016 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I wish there was a love rating! Those uniforms look gorgeous on the floor! and the teams look great. Did queen cobras get royal cobras old uniforms?

Queens actually borrowed them for this past weekend only. Their uniforms should be in tomorrow! (We compete Saturday)
Queens will get the senior 3/4 uniform but in white, so it will be different than royals.

Same for anacondas, they are wearing last years uniform and I think and hope theirs comes in tomorrow as well. I think they will keep the old ones though for a day 1 day 2 uniform.
Their new uniforms are my favorites!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Queens actually borrowed them for this past weekend only. Their uniforms should be in tomorrow! (We compete Saturday)
Queens will get the senior 3/4 uniform but in white, so it will be different than royals.

Same for anacondas, they are wearing last years uniform and I think and hope theirs comes in tomorrow as well. I think they will keep the old ones though for a day 1 day 2 uniform.
Their new uniforms are my favorites!

You compete saturday?! :eek::confused: holy crap, but I'm excited to hopefully see full videos of routines!

You compete saturday?! :eek::confused: holy crap, but I'm excited to hopefully see full videos of routines!

Yes, tomorrow! I'm so excited! My daughter is on the j4 in this video! Them all tumbling in this video scares me, my daughter is close to everyone tumbling!! If we make it through this part of the routine tomorrow I can breathe!! The stunts and pyramid are awesome! I can't wait for everyone to see anacondas this year, that will be the biggest surprise!

Back