All-Star "off Season" 2016 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

all i can think of while watching that clip was Smoed's pyramid a couple years ago...2014 i believe? lol
thats what it reminded me of as well (and why i liked it :D). they added their own flavor to it by walking sideways. it looks to by a hybrid of 2012 and 2014 smoed worlds pyramid.

(times set to play at the right point)

2012 standing, front to back semi loop de loop thing to spinning flyer thing...

2014 full loop de loop thing front front to back...

whats impressive is that that the flyer from CA looks to be the same size as Chimmi and Angelina and yet the people spinning/flying her aren't two 160 lb males, and the bases and flyer do it so effortlessly .

it has similar elements, yes. quite a few teams have done the swinging thing now. im excited to see the whole thing.

I have to give the flyers credit, you wouldnt be able to convince me to trust someone enough to swing me towards the ground. lol.

Correct. Also, the entire group has to be stable in that transition and they should have a counter-traction so that the flyer won't hit her head/spine on the mat. They definitely know what they're doing considering Wildcats did a variation of that stunt in 2013

Here is our Tribe Cheer Level 5 and 6 Team Preview!

It features our three level 5 and 6 teams.

Tribe Nighthawks - Large Coed Restricted 5

Tribe Tomahawks - Small Coed 6 - 2016 NCA National Champions

Tribe Chiefs - Small Coed 5 - 2008, 2009, and 2010 NCA National Champions and 2009 Worlds Silver Medalist.

Our showing is this Saturday Oct 29th. It will be broadcasted LIVE on Cheerlive.TV!

Hope you guys enjoy it!

holy shi.... this should be a lesson to anyone thinking of stunting/tumbling outside of a safe area...

people have died by simply falling over from fainting/getting kocked out.

holy shi.... this should be a lesson to anyone thinking of stunting/tumbling outside of a safe area...

people have died by simply falling over from fainting/getting kocked out.

That's rather horrifying :eek:

Back