Oh Canada

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Congrats to Perfect Storm on their bid!! Huge props also to the ACA for not giving out all of the bids they had. There were a few teams in the race who would not have been a great representation of Canada.
Please know that the ACA sent out an email to all the teams in levels 5 and 6 asking them if they were seeking a Worlds bid. I know that every Manitoba team (in level 6) in attendance had no intention of seeking a bid at this competition and told the ACA as much.

Congrats to Perfect Storm on their bid!! Huge props also to the ACA for not giving out all of the bids they had. There were a few teams in the race who would not have been a great representation of Canada.
*sigh* yes it was a disappointing weekend for my team and our performance at ACA, We hope to come back stronger next season.

Sometimes you just can't work pass injuries in time to pull your team together in time

*sigh* yes it was a disappointing weekend for my team and our performance at ACA, We hope to come back stronger next season.

Sometimes you just can't work pass injuries in time to pull your team together in time

West Edmonton Mall is a difficult competition for many teams. The venue and the amount of people is CRAZY, sometimes difficult to hear your music, lack of space, hot sun through the glass ceiling..... most of the teams in Alberta have had a bad performance or 2 at WEM so don't worry!

West Edmonton Mall is a difficult competition for many teams. The venue and the amount of people is CRAZY, sometimes difficult to hear your music, lack of space, hot sun through the glass ceiling..... most of the teams in Alberta have had a bad performance or 2 at WEM so don't worry!
I think the warmup was what threw me for the biggest loop, was the shortest i've had all year

Please know that the ACA sent out an email to all the teams in levels 5 and 6 asking them if they were seeking a Worlds bid. I know that every Manitoba team (in level 6) in attendance had no intention of seeking a bid at this competition and told the ACA as much.

At the competition, they announced which teams were seeking a bid (there were 5). I was only referring to those teams.
It was great to see so many level 5 and 6 teams at WEM. Canadian cheerleading is only getting better!!

Okay...officially yuck. Not really a fan of that!
Yeah the lack of space is obviously the major factor. I'm not sure there is anything that could be done to make it better, the only reason i would attend again would be to try for a worlds bid.

Is there by chance a video of Perfect Storm? I was extremely obsessed last season and I'd love to see again!

Is team Canada doing premier or elite for ICU? I've seen different posts from people on tumblr and twitter about lvl6 baskets but not sure if that's for group stunt, allgirl or coed. Can't wait to see it regardless, Canada has always been so strong in their divisions. Good luck and I hope I get to meet some of you there!

Back