Oh Canada

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Congratulations to Absolute Cheer Prime Coed 6 and VAS Coed 5 for earning their bid this weekend at cheerfest in Abbotsford.

How about them Ice Queens.. not that it's any surprise that they are that good. This is the cleanest I've seen them (Day 1 at least). So much potential to do really great things this year.

and Team Canada list came out today. Congratulations to everyone who made it! Looking at the names, I'm predicting a 5th straight for both Premiere teams. Excited to see the new All Girl 6 team and what Coed 6 can come up with!

Updated list February 4th

Flyers All-Starz
IOAG5 (At-large Bid), IOC6 (Partial paid bid) , IOAG6 (At-large bid), SR5
CheerSport Sharks
IOAG5, IOAG6, IOC6, SR5
PCT Cobras
IOC5, IOAG6, Small SR5
Cheerforce Wolfpack
IOAG5, IOC6, IOAG6
Black Widow
IOAG5 , IOAG6, Senior 5
Vancouver All stars
IOAG5, IOC5 (Partial Paid)
CheerMotion
IOC6, IOAG5
Mystic All stars
IOC5
RND elite
IOC5, IOAG5, SR5
Perfect Storm
IOC6, IOAG6, SR Med5
Infinity All stars
IOC5, IOAG5 (?)
Extreme Diamonds
IOAG5
North Shore Extreme/Laval Cheer force stars fusion
IOAG5
RSC Coyotes
SR5
UCC
IO5
Super cheer Scorpions
IOAG5
QCC Cobras
IOC5
Absolute Cheer
IOAG6 , IOC6 (Partial Paid)
Revolution Athletics
IOAG5
Halifax cheer Elite
IO5
Cheer Extreme Crimson
IO6

Was anyone here at the Icheer competition last weekend? What did you all think of the comp/teams present?
P.s does anyone know if that girl from York was OK!?

UPDATED FEBRUARY 19TH

Flyers All-Starz
IOAG5 (At-large Bid), IOC6 (Partial paid bid) , IOAG6 (At-large bid), SR5
CheerSport Sharks
IOAG5, IOAG6, IOC6, SR5
PCT Cobras
IOC5 (Partial Paid bid) , IOAG6, Small SR5
Cheerforce Wolfpack
IOAG5, IOC6, IOAG6
Black Widow
IOAG5 , IOAG6, Senior 5
Vancouver All stars
IOAG5, IOC5 (Partial Paid)
CheerMotion
IOC6, IOAG5
Mystic All stars
IOC5
RND elite
IOC5 (At-large bid), IOAG5 (Partial paid bid), SR5
Perfect Storm
IOC6, IOAG6, SR Med5
Infinity All stars
IOC5, IOAG5
Extreme Diamonds
IOAG5 (At-large bid)
North Shore Extreme/Laval Cheer force stars fusion
IOAG5
RSC Coyotes
SR5
UCC
IO5
Super cheer Scorpions
IOAG5
QCC Cobras
IOC5 (At-large bid)
Absolute Cheer
IOAG6 , IOC6 (Partial Paid)
Revolution Athletics
IOAG5
Halifax cheer Elite
IO5 (At-Large)
Cheer Extreme Crimson
IO6

Who's going to provincials and can fierceboarders puhhhlease get a pic when we're there?!

I coach Flyers senior 5 and will be at ontario champs vying for a bid ;) Good luck to everyone competing! Can't wait to see what everyone brings to the mat !!

Hey guys, figured I'd post this here. It might only really apply to Ontario people but whatever!
My team has 2 prizes up for grabs:
1. 4 tickets to the March 15th Toronto Raptors game, a $300 gift card to Real Sports Bar and Grill, and 4 Raptors souvenirs
2. 2 tickets to the March 15th Toronto Raptors game.
We're selling raffle tickets for these, the first person to get drawn will get prize 1, the second will get prize 2. The raffle will take place March 12th.
Tickets are 1 for $5, 3 for $10, and 7 for $20. I haven't had MUCH interest from people far away, so I have yet to set up a paypal, but if there seems to be interest from people I'm not able to get cash face-to-face from, I'll make myself a paypal account! Any money I raise personally goes towards my cost to Worlds, so everything helps!
Pm me if you're interested!

Ummm...its possible..lol I was drugged/a smidgen inebriated at that party so it's possible but I don't remember! :/ I had my appendix out the week before so I blame the drugs..lol

FA_pinknation is Flyers IOC 6 coming to Provincials and just not going for a bid? I heard talk of them competing, and one team in our division is listed as ineligible for a bid and I wondered if it was them (the team name is blacked out for some reason)

Back