Oh Canada

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

definitely looking forward to Worlds!
any word of Canadian teams competing elsewhere in the U.S this season?
I know Great Whites and Cheerforce Jags are competing at Cheersport Nationals next weekend, and Cheerforce is sending open all girl to NCA the following, anything else?

Cheerforce Wolfpack and Tigers are both sending teams to Battle at the Beach in March!

I know a lot of these teams do not allow videos to get out, especially of their higher level teams, so finding a video of these teams will be hard, and you may be better off just going to the next "big" Canadian competition, in this instance it would be Ontario Championships

all the black widow teams are going to battle at the beach in MB :) we have never brought the whole gym to this comp before so the other teams are excited about going:)

Dallas is the bombbb wish we were going! Loveee NCA Dallas chick-fil-a makes it that much better lol and the Jackets aren't too shabby either:p Went to NCA Dallas while I was on MD Twisters and Dallas was my fave comp to go to throughout the whole year..

so since CCE Provincials is 3 weeks away,
what teams are going for bids there?
and how many is Cheer Evolution giving away?

I know the 3 Cobras teams are going for bids there, and I'm going to assume Sharks and Wolfpack are going for bids too...anyone else?

so since CCE Provincials is 3 weeks away,
what teams are going for bids there?
and how many is Cheer Evolution giving away?

I know the 3 Cobras teams are going for bids there, and I'm going to assume Sharks and Wolfpack are going for bids too...anyone else?

ohh ashley, look on page 1 and 2 :)

definitely looking forward to Worlds!
any word of Canadian teams competing elsewhere in the U.S this season?
I know Great Whites and Cheerforce Jags are competing at Cheersport Nationals next weekend, and Cheerforce is sending open all girl to NCA the following, anything else?

Vancouver's level 2-5 teams are all heading down to Washington this weekend for Spirit Cheer Nationals, and then J4, Sr 3, Sr 4 Coed, and Sr 5 are going to UCA in March!

Back