Oh Canada

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

RND IOC 5 and Cheer Sport California Sharks (IOC 6) received partial paid bids at Kick's this weekend, and Scorpions Niagara IOAG 5, Infinity All Stars IOC 5, and Coyotes Small Coed 5 received at larges. Just to add to the bid/team count. I know a few other teams received bids elsewhere this weekend but those are the ones I know.

Side note: HUGE shout out to Kick's for their incredible competition. So well run and so much fun.

Hey all, I'm going to work on adding these teams to The Road to Worlds website this week. They won't be tied to an event, but will be in the bid list. From that list above, if it's not mentioned, does the team have an AL?

Congrats chyeeaaa69 - looks like we'll be competing against each other!

Hey all, I'm going to work on adding these teams to The Road to Worlds website this week. They won't be tied to an event, but will be in the bid list. From that list above, if it's not mentioned, does the team have an AL?

Congrats chyeeaaa69 - looks like we'll be competing against each other!

I believe if it wasn't mentioned, they were teams that were hoping to get a bid but have yet to/didn't get one.

RND IOC 5 and Cheer Sport California Sharks (IOC 6) received partial paid bids at Kick's this weekend, and Scorpions Niagara IOAG 5, Infinity All Stars IOC 5, and Coyotes Small Coed 5 received at larges. Just to add to the bid/team count. I know a few other teams received bids elsewhere this weekend but those are the ones I know.

Side note: HUGE shout out to Kick's for their incredible competition. So well run and so much fun.

And Crimson IOAG 6 received an at-large I believe

Hey all, I'm going to work on adding these teams to The Road to Worlds website this week. They won't be tied to an event, but will be in the bid list.

Bids from Cheer Expo Halifax:
Niagara Cheerleading Famous Senior 5 - At Large
Halifax CHeer Elite International Coed 5 - Partial Paid
Infinity All Stars International All-girl 5 - At Large
Terra Nova Elite Rock Electric International Coed? 6 - At Large
Cheer Extreme Crimson International All girl 6 - At Large

Latest Update (red = no bid yet, blue= at-large , green= partial/full paid) :
How many bid events are left in Canada (if any?) ?

Flyers All-Starz
IOAG5 (At-large), IOC6 (Partial paid) , IOAG6 (Partial Paid), SR5 (At-large)
CheerSport Sharks
IOAG5 (Partial) , IOAG6 (at-large), IOC6 (Partial paid), SR5 (at-large)
PCT Cobras
IOC5 (Partial Paid bid) , IOAG6 (at-large), Small SR5
Cheerforce Wolfpack
IOAG5(at-large), IOC6(partial-paid), IOAG6(at-large)
Black Widow
IOAG5 , IOAG6, Senior 5(at-large)
Vancouver All stars
IOAG5 (FULL PAID!!), IOC5 (Partial Paid)
CheerMotion
IOC6(partial paid), IOAG5(at-large)
Mystic All stars
IOC5 (partial-paid)
RND elite
IOC5 (At-large bid), IOAG5 (Partial paid bid), SR5(partial paid)
Perfect Storm
IOC6 (At-large), IOAG6, SR Med5
Infinity All stars
IOC5 (at-large) , IOAG5 (at-large)
Extreme Diamonds
IOAG5 (At-large bid)
North Shore Extreme/Laval Cheer force stars fusion
IOAG5
RSC Coyotes
SR5 (at-large)
UCC
IOAG5 (At-large)
Super cheer Scorpions
IOAG5 (at-large)
QCC Cobras
IOC5 (At-large bid)
Absolute Cheer
IOAG6 , IOC6 (At-large)
Revolution Athletics
IOAG5
Halifax cheer Elite
IOC5 (partial-paid)
Cheer Extreme Crimson
IO6 (at-large)
Kingston Elite
IOC6
CPA Lions
IOAG5
Dynasty Cheer Academy
IOC5
Alberta Cheer Empire
IO6 (partial paid)
Niagara cheerleading

Senior 5 (at-large)
Terra Nova Elite
IOC6 (At-large)

FA_pinknation what division is Flyers sr 5? I remember seeing them get a bid but I don't remember what division!

Large Senior coed 5. We have 28/32 athletes on this team who have never been to worlds (with most coming from our 2012 now infamous Senior 4.2 that had the highest score of the entire Cheer evolution nationals competition last year) so the goal for this team is mostly to develop level 5 athletes.
I love my Inspire kids and I can't wait to see them move on to make our International teams stronger :D

I know Sea to Sky is giving out 6 bids to Canadian teams, but there quite a few teams going for bids there. At least 12 I think

I'm pretty sure it's 3 for Canadians, 3 for American teams.
I can tell you Absolute Icons, Perfect Storm Inferno, Perfect Storm Supercells, ACE Notorious & Valley Stars are going for bids. Ice queens already have their paid bid so that's one less team to worry about for teams going for a bid.

I'm pretty sure it's 3 for Canadians, 3 for American teams.
I can tell you Absolute Icons, Perfect Storm Inferno, Perfect Storm Supercells, ACE Notorious & Valley Stars are going for bids. Ice queens already have their paid bid so that's one less team to worry about for teams going for a bid.

They've got 8 bids total, 2 for US teams, 6 for Canadian (2 partial, 4 at large). There are 18 teams total listed in the Road to Worlds category, but some already have their bids (VAS, Absolute Prime). I'm not sure who is left out of that group is actively going for a bid or who might already have one too. I haven't heard of some of the teams, so I'm not sure if they're going for a bid or not.

Back