Oh Canada

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Plot twist: Perfect Storm Thunder is competing at PCA nationals..

jk... that'd cost us the same as going to Worlds. Good luck to everyone though!#westernteamprobs

I'm friends with a few of the Flyers athletes, I know that their IOC 5 team (Notorious) is coming to CFTC. At least that is what they've told me. Just wondering though, if the competition is full and registration is closed, wouldn't it be logical to post the schedule? Its going to be a good event and hopefully push teams to be "bid ready" earlier. Good luck to all at PCA and CFTC!

I'm friends with a few of the Flyers athletes, I know that their IOC 5 team (Notorious) is coming to CFTC. At least that is what they've told me. Just wondering though, if the competition is full and registration is closed, wouldn't it be logical to post the schedule? Its going to be a good event and hopefully push teams to be "bid ready" earlier. Good luck to all at PCA and CFTC!
Now that registration is closed for CFTC, I guess it's okay to say it ... All 5 flyers worlds teams are going :) Should be fun !

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

We weren't hiding it , it just had not even been confirmed 100% to our athletes since it was added at the last minute.

Not to split hairs but "Now that registration is closed for CFTC, I guess it's okay to say it"...implies that you were hiding it, for some reason, though lord knows why.

Not to split hairs but "Now that registration is closed for CFTC, I guess it's okay to say it"...implies that you were hiding it, for some reason, though lord knows why.

Because our athletes hadn't even paid the registration for the competition yet... Anyways we do keep our competition schedule on the down low simply because other Quebec gyms will avoid competitions if it is publicly known we are attending... Which is a bummer for our athletes who want to compete against the best. The more competitors the better :)

Back