All-Star Ohio Cheer Community

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jul 6, 2016
Hey everyone!

In case you don't know me I'm Dana Burkey, an author and YouTuber, most known for my books about all star cheerleading. I am from Washington state and spend most of the cheer season at comps in WA, OR, and BC Canada.

I wanted to start this thread thought to connect with the cheer community in my home state of Ohio. It's been 9 years since I lived there, but it's looking like I will be in the Youngstown and Columbus area this October for some events. First the Pink Ribbon Cheer Comp at Youngstown State University(my alma mater) and also the Buckeye Classic in Columbus. There might also be a book signing mixed in there as well, but it's still in the early planning stages.

Anyways, I would love to connect with people that might be attending those comps, or have in the past. Not only so I know a little more about the events walking in, but also so I can hopefully connect with lots of people while I am in the state. My goal with my YouTube videos and vlgos is to celebrate cheer of all levels, gyms of all sizes, and athletes of all ages, so the more people I can connect with ahead of time the better!

Thanks so much everyone!

Back