All-Star Old All-Star Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

May 8, 2010
Anybody have any old cheer videos they would like to share? They can be off of Youtube, or from your own collection. Any divisions/levels accepted (geez, starting to sound like a information sheet for a group sale of some sort, LOL). ^.^

Cali 05-06, not sure what age, but its a level 5

Cali Lrg. Jr. 5 06-07

OMG I have a ton of old videos I recorded. That first link you posted is Cali large juniors.

I just uploaded a video of F5 from NCA Finals 2005 here:

Thanks, Jason!! You and your constant F5 obsession that I think we still have yet to hear the story about...

OMG I have a ton of old videos I recorded. That first link you posted is Cali large juniors.

I just uploaded a video of F5 from NCA Finals 2005 here:

do you have starlites from nca 06? that one got taken down from youtube but it was one of my favorites

also anyone have old celebrity videos? all the youth ones were taken down from 07 and i really miss seeing that routine. def on my top 5 ever

georgia all stars coed 06, LOVE LOVE LOVE the dance!
world cup ss 07
top gun senior coed 08
world cup ss 08
world cup ss 06
cea senior elite 08

just to share a few =]

do you have starlites from nca 06? that one got taken down from youtube but it was one of my favorites

also anyone have old celebrity videos? all the youth ones were taken down from 07 and i really miss seeing that routine. def on my top 5 ever

DON'T STOP NOW! That munchkin was fierce, I loved her.

Is it worth it for me to make older season video pages in the Wiki?

Anybody have any old cheer videos they would like to share? They can be off of Youtube, or from your own collection. Any divisions/levels accepted (geez, starting to sound like a information sheet for a group sale of some sort, LOL). ^.^

Cali 05-06, not sure what age, but its a level 5

Cali Lrg. Jr. 5 06-07

Cali 05-06 (idk the age either) is my favorite routine ever. This is what made me fall in love with allstars because its the first video I ever watched and I swear I knew that entire routine a day after seeing it <33333

Cali 05-06 (idk the age either) is my favorite routine ever. This is what made me fall in love with allstars because its the first video I ever watched and I swear I knew that entire routine a day after seeing it <33333
I was on this team, seriously the most amazing team/family i have ever been on so thank you for the compliment :)
Oh and it we were Large Jr 5

Back