All-Star Old All-Star Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

^ I had an obsession with this routine back in the day and a couple of friends on this team! haha Please watch Sheldon (point dancer) & this was also during his flying days!

I know there was someone in YouTube who uploaded a bunch of old nj videos.. I think the username was njthrowbacks?

Kentucky Elite Coed exhibition January 2000. Love the double full baskets and Jon Love's double back tuck

Kentucky Elite Showcats during our very first year, November 2001.

Kentucky Elite Coed exhibition January 2000. Love the double full baskets and Jon Love's double back tuck

Kentucky Elite Showcats during our very first year, November 2001.

Where the baskets, tumbling, and pyramids made illegal after that year? I remember seeing this team the following year on Espn and Ive been in love with allstar cheerleading since.

Where the baskets, tumbling, and pyramids made illegal after that year? I remember seeing this team the following year on Espn and Ive been in love with allstar cheerleading since.

Most of it isn't illegal now, it's just level 6; except for the double back tuck.

I have absolutely LOVED watching all of these Old Skool videos!!!!!!!! Greenup County was as good in the early 80's, as they are today! Team standing back tucks, and ROBHS Back Tucks in 1983??? Wow!! I love that school!!!!

Back