All-Star Old Cheer Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I remember a cheer history thread from a while back that was fun, so let's have a thread with old videos (guess pre 2010 could be counted as "old")

Went down the rabbit hole of old worlds cheer. I found the GA coed wedding routine.

Yes Oscar with that switch kick full kick full (the original one I believe).

I stumbled upon this one yesterday and it was one of my favorites back then. I think 2008 is my all time favorite year of cheer.

This iconic pyramid

CA Junglecats, the old Wildcats. I miss this Large IOC5

That basket, I'm sad it can't be re-created now because of the new rules

And you can't have an old video thread without this one

I could go on and on forever lol[/QUOTE]

I remember Cheergyms.com!

Here's a favorite of mine, especially because of the dance:

Another one with a great dance:

Although there routine was.... *silence* there music was goals with all of those cowbells/dings/chimes or whatever there called. Shame no one uses them anymore...

I've never watched GA's flight attendants routine, but I've always wanted to watch it. So if anyone has that or can find the video that be awesome. You'd get many shimmies lol. Also the one with nurse theme by GA is awesome too.

WC Shooting Stars 03-04 - Chicago theme <3
I can't promise it's nearly as awesome as I remember, I was 13 at the time, but I watched it OVER and OVER on comp video I had and for the life of me, I can't find a video of that season on YouTube. :(
You might be able to find their music. I once found a chanel that had uploaded music for a bunch of WCSS teams for the past 15+ years.

Back