All-Star Old Cheer Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This got me thinking about a prop I saw a few years ago in an all-star routine. They were giant hula hoop-sized signs with stretchy fabric panels that tumblers jumped through. Haven’t seen them since. Does anyone know who did this or how those were made?

Also, I know that wearable signs were a thing awhile back (basically giant stretchy bags that a flyer throws on mid-routine and runs around in). I’m sure it’s a safety violation to use those now but does anyone know of a team that used those props effectively? Google looks at me like it doesn’t know what I’m talking about every time I search.

Here you go!

On that topic, I saw someone tweet a video of TGLC from 2009 and tons and tons of current cheerleaders/cheer anons had absolutely no idea who it was. That blew my mind.

No stop don't say that to me :mad: Their 2008 routine is still the most iconic cheer routine of all time and I refuse to hear anyone try to argue that it was anything else. That routine is the definition of perfection.

Last edited:
No stop don't say that to me :mad: Their 2008 routine is still the most iconic cheer routine of all time and I refuse to hear anyone try to argue that it was anything else. That routine is the definition of perfection.
OMG. I just realise it would be 10 years this Worlds... also my all-time favourite.

I hate that 2010 is now old enough that most kids cheering have never seen this, but the conjoined BHS Top Gun's i5 did in 2010 is still one of my favorite stunts of all time. I don't even know if this would score well in level 2 anymore, but back in the day when I saw those tiny coed flyers do a conjoined BHS with the huge partner stunt boys I was GAGGED girl. I must have watched those 5 seconds a million times back then.

Starts at :34

one of my friends and i spent more time than we should have learning how to do it. i think the video is still on my old blackberry in the junk drawer in my closet.....

Back