All-Star Om*g World Cup Shooting Stars

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apparently not enough, because "intelligent" people like you seem to not grasp what I've said.
I'll shimmy you, since you've, like many people on this board, just made a post that you know people will shimmy, simply so you will get more shimmies.
bahahahaha...you think meanj cares about shimmies....bahahahaha

not true...he has said NOTHING but nice things about WCSS routine....why ya gotta hate...he is fair and balanced...:)
Please read my other posts... I didn't post that saying that he was saying rude things about WCSS, but that I read it as him saying the reason other teams are doing it is because CEA did, which I admit was wrong of me to think, but that's why I made the post.

Please read my other posts... I didn't post that saying that he was saying rude things about WCSS, but that I read it as him saying the reason other teams are doing it is because CEA did, which I admit was wrong of me to think, but that's why I made the post.

Here's the bottom line, it took a lot for me to go there and say the nice things I said, it would have been simpler for me to ignore the fact that Shooting Stars looked great. Like I said in my Private Message to you. Grow up! And, let it go.

As far as the Shimmy's go? This is my caring face -_________-

That's all folks.

Here's the bottom line, it took a lot for me to go there and say the nice things I said, it would have been simpler for me to ignore the fact that Shooting Stars looked great. Like I said in my Private Message to you. Grow up! And, let it go.

That's all folks.
here's your cup of care \__/ oh look...it's empty....( ode to eddie rios)...:)

from time to time this board amazes me....so much drama going on, better than any soap opera :D

Uhm so what was the purpose of the thread again? I almost forgot....aaah WCSS right now i remember :)
I loved the Routine, they came out strong! Although there's only 3 Large Senior Teams the Battle is going to be so intense!
Kelseys double double left me speechless

Why do I feel like it is always the same few people who take a thread and turn it into the same argument over and over again? Learn to act like adults and stop taking everything everyone says so damn seriously. I want to slap some of ya'll and give ya a xanax to calm down. Why in the world is this thread even back to the WCSS vs CEA fight anyway? What does this thread have to do with CEA? STOP BICKERING!

That's all folks.

memes-this-is-my-cup-of-care-oh-look-its-empty.jpg

Your new care face :p

What I love about this routine, and WCSS in general, is that everything they do is so pretty. Not just tight, with good technique, but the skills themselves actually look pretty and artistic. I can't exactly pinpoint it, but their tumbling, stunting, baskets etc., are all a step above the rest. They all look like they were trained gymnasts before coming to World Cup. I feel like this component of allstar cheerleading is really falling out of favor for a lot of teams, but I really wish it wasn't. Unlike a lot of teams who are considered "tight", yet at times "choppy", World Cup manages to incorporate some type of "fluidity" into their cleanliness.

Disclaimer: I am not apart of the "Gold Army", in fact I could rave for days about Senior Elite, F5 & even Craptastic Allstars for that matter :D

CEA has been doing 2 stunt sequences WAYYYYY before 2010. I dont know why it came as a shock then. Maybe because they had a "highlighted" stunt, but whichever the case may be, the score sheet evolves and in return pushes the industry in a new positive direction. What is legal now, was not legal a few years back. Obviously we know, these atheltes are capable of difficulty so why limit it.

I think there have been a ton of teams at all levels doing more than one stunt sequence prior to 2010. When my daughter first started all stars back in 2004 her little gym did 2 stunt sequences in every routine at every level. sometime around 2007ish it became somewhat frowned upon as it was riskier to put the stunts up twice and judges were looking for one longer sequence that basically took care of all the stunting at one time.. then it came back into vogue as stunts have evolved... some feel it's unnecessary some love it, it's all about preference.

Stop the bickering. Can we just talk about Shooting Stars on here and stop nit-picking (this looks awkward and I am sure like 50 of you are about to correct me) everything anyone says? Lets focus the routine and how good it is especially since it is still only November.

Back