All-Star Om*g World Cup Shooting Stars

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Here's my question: Why would you stay loyal to a team that isn't good? Look I understand the whole "fair weather fan" thing in baseball or football, but cheerleading? I don't know, I think it sounds silly to shove a pro-"inset team name here" rhetoric down people's throats, when you KNOW they aren't the best contender. I respect all teams in the large senior division and think they are all amazing, but my "favorite" team switches from year to year because I support the team that puts the best routine on the mat. Doesn't that make sense? And for those who are upset with fans because they weren't fans of a certain team before 2008 or some arbitrary year, get over yourselves. So just because a cheerleader wasn't introduced to the allstar cheerleading world until after 2010 they will never be a "true" Senior Elite fan in your eyes?

Sorry that was a really angry post, but it seems as though some of y'all are too exclusive in nature of what it takes to be a "true" fan.
shimmy x12394861290712

Can't wait to see the video of SS. I'll be on the computer at the gym com 9 p.m. Cali time! : )

Here's my question: Why would you stay loyal to a team that isn't good? Look I understand the whole "fair weather fan" thing in baseball or football, but cheerleading? I don't know, I think it sounds silly to shove a pro-"inset team name here" rhetoric down people's throats, when you KNOW they aren't the best contender. I respect all teams in the large senior division and think they are all amazing, but my "favorite" team switches from year to year because I support the team that puts the best routine on the mat. Doesn't that make sense? And for those who are upset with fans because they weren't fans of a certain team before 2008 or some arbitrary year, get over yourselves. So just because a cheerleader wasn't introduced to the allstar cheerleading world until after 2010 they will never be a "true" Senior Elite fan in your eyes?

Sorry that was a really angry post, but it seems as though some of y'all are too exclusive in nature of what it takes to be a "true" fan.
I (and whoever else you're trying to include with y'all) don't care when you become a fan of something, how long you've followed cheerleading, or why. Everyone has a different story, and thats what makes the cheerleading so cool. I just hate when there is those people who are obsessive fans of team x the year they won worlds, but the next year when they didn't, become crazy team B fans. It's great to support who ever, but don't try to pull off that "you've been the biggest team B fan" when you only liked them because they were best. Everyone has favorites, and can like new teams- duh. But I think the big difference here is that there is fans, and then there is those fans. Like the people on here who were obsessed with SE in 2010 when they won worlds. Now, the majority of them were probably supporting F5 Last year. So sorry if I've put off the aura of being rude or exclusive, but it just gets annoying when you have liked something for so long, and then everyone else obsesses it because it's finally their year again. Take the Patriots- I looove me some NE football. However, they haven't won the Superbowl in a while. Doesn't mean I like them any less. I've stayed loyal to the team I support. It doesn't mean everyone has too, but I do.

Good luck to all of World Cup tonight !! My daughter is lucky enough to be able to go with her Rutgers girls...hopefully Ill get a text play by play but she'll probably be having too much fun *sigh*

even though I am die hard f5, I can't wait to see these shooting stawwwws this season :) GREAT luck to the entire program tonight, can't wait to log back in and check them out!

Back