All-Star Omnicheer Shipping?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 28, 2017
How accurate are OmniCheer's shipping estimates? There's a duffle we're looking at as a team gift, and I'm wondering whether we can reasonably get them here before our first competition.

I usually get my stuff in 5 days, but if I need it asap pay the extra money and you should get it in two days.

I ordered shoes before and got it within 4 days. If you're doing something custom, I imagine it would take longer.

I've never had a problem, but if their customer service is very good and I'm sure if you call them, they will tell you for sure whether they can ship by a certain date.

I've never had anything take more than a week and a half to arrive from the moment I placed my order, they follow the shipping estimates pretty closely though so I've also never had anything come earlier than expected.

I just ordered shoes from them (and called to make sure they were in stock beforehand). I got an email that they shipped the next day. But it also had the estimated delivery at 11 days later. Since then the estimated delivery date has been moved up one day. Not an issue since we're not in a rush and wanted to avoid shipping charges. But 10 days seems like a lot!

I paid extra for "ground shipping" that was supposed to be a few days faster. It shipped SmartPost or Sure Post (can't remember which). That is the slowest shipping and it took almost 2 weeks. But we are opposite coasts. Mine shipped from California.

Unfortunately arrived too late for what we needed (pink stuff in October)

I ordered a bra recently. It was coming from CA all the way to GA. It took a little bit of time due to the fires. If it hadn't been for that, I think the shipping would have been pretty fast.

I normally order CP’s shoes from there and ordered her a backpack once and they have always arrived by the estimated date, if not a couple of days earlier.

Back