On The Inside:cheerleaders

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 30, 2009
I remember watching this program on TV years ago, and it was about allstar cheerleading. It was a documentary about World Cup Shooting Stars, Cheer Athletics, and Gymtyme. I think it was around 1999, but i know its on youtube. Its so intersting to see these gyms then, and then seeing them now. I recommend that you guys watch it, especially if one of these gyms is your favorite. =)

I remember watching the girl from SS knocking her backs teeth out, it scared me to death because I was a back, learning how to do doubles :( lol

sorry im not sure how to embed videos, but i think this is the video your referring to

it is very intresting to see these teams from then and now.. so many changes in the industry!

oh lord. this is crazy! I loved when it went back to CA in the 1st part and they were wearing sports bras and pleated comp skirts at practice. man, things have evolved!

I was wondering the same thing! Or if they coach or something lol
Those teams really paved the way for all star cheerleading. World Cup has inspired so many of us who cheer up north. I'd love to know what they're up to now & how they feel about what they've accomplished looking back at their 1998-99 season.

Back