All-Star One Step Forward And Yet Another Back

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

personally... i hated wearing my uniform to school. I would have so much rather had specified outfits that wearing out uniform. High school uniforms are SO uncomfortable anyway... i.m.o.

Well, how 'bout I just found out that when cp wore her uni to school last friday that one boy dropped his pen and asked her to pick it up (she politely declined,) and another boy smacked her behind (she reciprocated the smack, but to his face instead.) And she had leggings on. Is it normal for comments and gestures to be made to girls that wear their unis?

I kind of wish this rule applied at my school, I end up seeing cheerleaders (i'm not a high school cheerleader) at my school in just their skirts in like mid-November.....crazy

Well, how 'bout I just found out that when cp wore her uni to school last friday that one boy dropped his pen and asked her to pick it up (she politely declined,) and another boy smacked her behind (she reciprocated the smack, but to his face instead.) And she had leggings on. Is it normal for comments and gestures to be made to girls that wear their unis?
none of that has ever happened to me personally. I would definitely go to the principal though (unless your principal is like mine)... a new thing at my school, called "cupping". boys reach around from behind and grab girl's chest. my sister's friend had it happen to her, so her and her mom went to the principal. instead of the principal punishing the boy, he told her and her mom, "well she is flirty with the boys and wears that short cheerleading skirt to school", as if it made it ok. If I was her mom I would completely FREAK OUT.

none of that has ever happened to me personally. I would definitely go to the principal though (unless your principal is like mine)... a new thing at my school, called "cupping". boys reach around from behind and grab girl's chest. my sister's friend had it happen to her, so her and her mom went to the principal. instead of the principal punishing the boy, he told her and her mom, "well she is flirty with the boys and wears that short cheerleading skirt to school", as if it made it ok. If I was her mom I would completely FREAK OUT.

Therein lies m dilemma - do I say something based on one (or two kids' screw-up) and potentiall risk the whole team not being able to wear unis to school, or do I keep quiet? She obviously handled the situation, so...

I personally believe that my sisters High School has no dress code. I mean they "have" one. They just don't enforce it. When I was there we got one of those uniforms with the assymetrical top and the second strap you could leave on or off. Other students complained that it wasn't fair and our skirts were too short. The principal said "as long as its a school uniform we can wear it".

But now my sister got some hideous halter uniform, which I'm assuming they're going to be allowed to wear to school....its just ugly.

Therein lies m dilemma - do I say something based on one (or two kids' screw-up) and potentiall risk the whole team not being able to wear unis to school, or do I keep quiet? She obviously handled the situation, so...
If she handled it, I'd leave it alone. I'm sure she'll sic you on them when/if she needs back up ;)
I want to smack those boys myself.

Back