All-Star One Up Apr 6-7 2013

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Hey Ashley

Could you update The Road to Worlds website?

In small senior, Lady Leopards are listed twice, the name under Kentucky Allstars Lady Leopards ties them to their bid, whereas under Premier Kentucky All Stars Park Hills Lady Leopards, it does not, so I guess they're listed twice in the database in general.

In small coed, Virginia Wild Wildcats and Mississippi Cheerleading Academy Wild Bunch are not attending.

In international open 5, Maryland Twisters Lady T's are not attending.

In international open coed 5, there are now only two teams attending, Bowling Green Cheer Force Master Jedi and Pride Cheer Phoenix. Pride Cheer Phoenix is also under small coed so I'm not sure if they actually have two teams with the same name or what. I'm wondering if maybe under international coed 5 is supposed to be Prime Tyme Athletics Phoenix, as was in the earlier schedule, and maybe they accidentally put the wrong one?

Thanks for this. Updated. I'm going to assume for now that it's Prime Tyme Athletics. I don't have an IOC5 team for Pride Cheer in the database and it's quite late for it to be their first time competing at a bid event (even if they're not going for a bid).

Really excited to see all the changes teams have been making in the run up to Worlds at this comp! Should be a great weekend!

So Appearantly the 2013 Country Music Awards Festival is going to be going on Saturday Night at the same convention center as One Up along with Nashville Predators hockey game... Parking Will Be a Blastttttttt....

So Appearantly the 2013 Country Music Awards Festival is going to be going on Saturday Night at the same convention center as One Up along with Nashville Predators hockey game... Parking Will Be a Blastttttttt....
I think the country music awards is in Las Vegas. We heard that rumor too. I checked the convention centers website and it does not list a country music awards event,............ thank goodness.

F5 scored a 97.
Shooting stars to perform again at 7:45pm.

MT Reign (Med Coed5) scored a 97.40 earlier today, WC Odyssey (Med Coed 5) scored a 94 (I think).

F5's score was announced wrong...The 97 was their raw score. Actual score was a 94 something.

Stars 2nd time- 1 sf 1 sb...Not sure where the judges started judging for the 2nd routine... waiting for cheerupdates response

Latest posts

Back