Open Stunting Sessions?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jul 16, 2017
Hi guys

Visiting the US until end august. Is there any open stunting sessions in the area? Really would like to exchange knowledge and skills on stunts as techniques seems to be taught differently in different parts of the world.
Is it just me or are most teams all-girls cheer teams.

The US is a broad area, so it would be helpful to say which states you will be visiting, but there are many gyms who offer open tumble/stunt times. There are more all girl teams especially for lower levels, but there are still several coed teams and I wouldn't say the difference between the number of AG and coed is vastly different, particularly for level 5.

Does anyone know of gyms in the high point/greensboro NC area that offer open gym stunt sessions. Preferably level 3, 4 and 5?

Sent from my N9560 using Tapatalk

Does anyone know of gyms in the high point/greensboro NC area that offer open gym stunt sessions. Preferably level 3, 4 and 5?

I'd check out Cheer Extreme Allstars in Kernersville and Greensboro Allstars!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd check out Cheer Extreme Allstars in Kernersville and Greensboro Allstars!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She cheers at CEA but they don't offer open gym stunting just tumbling. She takes a lot of stunt privates. Cheer Extreme has excellent coaches and they are exceptional with her but this is a very busy time. I guess I should have said stunting camp. This is just her second year in all-star cheerleading and she already has level 3/4 tumbling and close to working on her full. She also has her toe touch tuck. She needs to get her flying skills to the same level as her tumbling. I take every stunt private possible. Any suggestions?

I forgot to mention that she is only 7. I don't know if that matters as far as attending a stunt camp.

Back