Overused Stunts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 12, 2011
I swear if I see another handstand to shoulder sit, or layout dismount I am going to scream. What would you say are some of the most over used skills?

This might not count, but triple toe backs. I know why they're in there, and how much skill you need to pull that off, but I'm just sick of seeing them<3

Stunt wise I guess tic tocs and ..idk! I only really go to little comps where there may only be 1-6 squads in a division:)

FRONT FLIP TRANSITIONS IN STUNTS!
i feel like every team has there little dismount then they do their front flip to squish to whatever trick they want to do next. it really is starting to get on my nerves.

im sooo sick of seeing the split flipovers in level three pyramids! when i first joined my gym we did that pyramid with that like 2-3 years in a row!! and now i see them everywhere!

i still don't understand how level two tik tocks are 'fake' just because level 2 can't do stretch to stretch doesn't make it fake. & it's better then doing a regular stunt with NOTHING, our 2 team does twist up stretch, lib switch to stretch, thats good for level two, thats good for ANY level, just because all teams can't do amazing stretch to stretch tik toks, doesn't make it 'fake'.

Back