Overused Stunts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i still don't understand how level two tik tocks are 'fake' just because level 2 can't do stretch to stretch doesn't make it fake. & it's better then doing a regular stunt with NOTHING, our 2 team does twist up stretch, lib switch to stretch, thats good for level two, thats good for ANY level, just because all teams can't do amazing stretch to stretch tik toks, doesn't make it 'fake'.

Level 2 can do stretch to stretch.
It's "fake" because someone is holding and controlling the flyer at all times. Now, for level 2 that's still impressive. But it's not a "real" tick-tock.

kick double baskets, I mean they probably are good for points.. but used so much! I'm sure there's a different basket with more variety that would get even more points

Cheergyms.com has had a pike double for years. And CA had a full up kick full.

And there's also the infamous toe double

I hate when teams double dowm....come on! its 2011 people...the predicted by 2010 we would have flying cars...well I predicted by 2011 we would have originality! ;)

Level 2 can do stretch to stretch.
It's "fake" because someone is holding and controlling the flyer at all times. Now, for level 2 that's still impressive. But it's not a "real" tick-tock.

What bothers me in level 2 is when the bases (not just the backspot) maintain contact with the opposite foot throughout the entire tick tock! It looks like they are stepping up stairs. It is more impressive to me when only the backspot maintains contact of the flyers opposite leg ankle before they tick tock and the bases switch. That's why opposite leg stretch/overstretch to normal leg tick tocks impress me so much, or teams that do lib tick tocks with bases having to actually switch feet. It looks more like an explosive, real tick tock :)

FRONT FLIP TRANSITIONS IN STUNTS!
i feel like every team has there little dismount then they do their front flip to squish to whatever trick they want to do next. it really is starting to get on my nerves.
waterfall!!! they make me soo annoyed it doesnt even look good

waterfall!!! they make me soo annoyed it doesnt even look good
agreed, not even like water falls tho. Like when people set out, and then the back grabs there hands and they just flip forward and the bases catch. like it looks cool sometimes, but idk i don't like it i guess haha

I officially can't stand handstand shoulder sits....I think every Level 2 team is doing them (or it just feels that way). Log rolls also annoy me only because they seem so pointless. Still in love with level 2 tick tocks!

fake level 2 'tick tocks'... bleeeeeeeeeh
i dont mind level 2 tick tocks at all. i think the kids really have fun with it. it gets annoying when you see someone tick tock 4 or 5 times in a row though-_-
search pro athletics youth 2 on varsity in athletic championships nationals. this girl tick tocks 9 times in one routine. LOVE pro and the routine, but come on...9 level 2 tick tocks from one person?

Back