All-Star Owners, Coaches And Athletes. Whose Accountable?!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

im just kinda over the argument, that we need to desperately make our sport look good to others. Why are we so desperate for attention.
because at this point many of us have staked our adult lives, careers, and reputations on the growth of the sport. i am a male cheer coach. by default people will lump me into the same group as this dbag and will question my motives and actions in every direction.

That is what I thought but didn't want to make assumptions.

Not sure how relevant this information is but Scott Foster at least was a Varsity employee in the past, running some of the All Star brand stuff (cheerlebrity brand), not sure what his current status is there.

It is Scott Foster and you are correct that he was/is associated with Cheerlebrity.

He released a statement saying that he wasn't aware the children were drinking alcohol and that he regrets how naive he was. He has put himself on leave for 1 week including this weekends competition.

If CEA would have done this they would have been ripped to shreds by everyone and action would have been taken by the appropriate governing bodies.
I would like to agree, but they turned a blind eye to the Cali athlete who was doing drugs in uniform prior to competing and she was front and center at worlds on the mat and in interviews, so I don't see any gym getting sanctioned for anything.

He released a statement saying that he wasn't aware the children were drinking alcohol and that he regrets how naive he was. He has put himself on leave for 1 week including this weekends competition.

Right, cause lots of kids use a funnel to down Gatorade while others cheer them on, don't you know....if I was a parent in the program this excuse would make me almost as upset as the picture in the first place. That reaction and statement is a total joke!

My daughter would no longer be a cheerleader, let alone a member of that gym if she was involved in either of those scenarios. Without my prompting, that was my husband's answer. If this type of behavior continues to grow, I don't think he will allow her to start it in the first place.

It is Scott Foster and you are correct that he was/is associated with Cheerlebrity.

It's only a matter of time before Deadspin or Barstool get a hold of this and blow this whole thing up. Especially with his lame response as he was sitting right there while they were using a Beer Bong, there is no credible way he didn't see that, let alone the odds that he could have provided it.

I did the same thing.

ETA: How did he not know when he was taking a video of the guy pouring the beer down the girl’s throat? ‍♀️ Major side eye to his statement.
If its who I suspect it is in the video, the dude saw the camera and then tried to move his head out of frame and then seemed to grab a pillow, which I can only assume was to hide his face.

He graduated with a bachelors in Criminal Justice, then went onto a masters, and was "fully prepared to join the FBI". He knew exactly what was going on...

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I would like to agree, but they turned a blind eye to the Cali athlete who was doing drugs in uniform prior to competing and she was front and center at worlds on the mat and in interviews, so I don't see any gym getting sanctioned for anything.
Wait whatttt. What year was that.

His entire statement was eye roll inducing. I’m surprised nobody has posted the whole thing.

But I guess we’re supposed to believe a grown man in his 40s or 50’s can’t at least recognize the smell of alcohol...a Four Loko at that.....Nevermind the fact that the person that took the snap made reference to how drunk the person is.

Or the fact that the snaps have different people funneling this “prank” of a beverage.

And I’m sorry but why is a grown man in your teen’s bedroom?

I guess he’s enjoying the vacation he elected to give himself though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

robert-downey-jr-rolls-eyes.jpg

That awkward moment when your staff forgets what you look like and calls the owner of the gym a 'kid'.

200_s.gif

Back