All-Star Pacwest Nationals In Portland, Or

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I don't have any scores, just placings. I haven't seen any videos except for Ice Queens.

Ice Queens titans nv elite and cheerforce. Cheerforce is only eligible for the last at large bid since they're level 6.

Ice Queens titans nv elite and cheerforce. Cheerforce is only eligible for the last at large bid since they're level 6.

Cheerforce only has 1 team competing this weekend. I don't think that is 50% of their program so they wouldn't be eligible for a bid.

Does anyone know how they are awarding the bids? Is it percentage of perfection?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Cheerforce only has 1 team competing this weekend. I don't think that is 50% of their program so they wouldn't be eligible for a bid.

Does anyone know how they are awarding the bids? Is it percentage of perfection?

never mind... Found it...

PacWest will award one Paid Bid and three At-Large bids to the 2013 Cheerleading Worlds: One Paid Bid to the highest scoring All-Girl or Coed Team (International Level 6 Teams are not eligible), one At-Large Bid to the 2nd highest All-Girl or Coed Team (International Level 6 Teams are not eligible), one At-Large Bid to the 3rd highest All-Girl or Coed Team (International Level 6 Teams are not eligible), and one At-Large Bid to the next highest scoring team (All-Girl or Coed). This bid may be awarded to the highest scoring International Level 6 Team

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

urazepah.jpg

Back