All-Star Pacwest Portland Oregon

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 14, 2009
Who's going to this comp this season? 1 paid bid and 2 at large as well as 2 paid and 8 at large summit bids I believe.

I can try! REACT is bringing i5 (I think!), sc4, j3, s2, y2, j1, and m1 or 2 (not sure what level they are).

I'm super iffy on i5. For some reason I feel like they might not be going.

I can try! REACT is bringing i5 (I think!), sc4, j3, s2, y2, j1, and m1 or 2 (not sure what level they are).

I'm super iffy on i5. For some reason I feel like they might not be going.

i5 is definitely going. It's a bid comp! Everyone with the exception of two or three athletes will be there anyways coaching or competing on lower level teams so it worked out perfect :)

i5 is definitely going. It's a bid comp! Everyone with the exception of two or three athletes will be there anyways coaching or competing on lower level teams so it worked out perfect :)

Good! I was thinking someone said ya'll weren't traveling...but I bet it was about Canada??? Or the possibility of not going if you had a bid...or it was ages ago and just gossip. Haha!

Good! I was thinking someone said ya'll weren't traveling...but I bet it was about Canada??? Or the possibility of not going if you had a bid...or it was ages ago and just gossip. Haha!

Oh thats a good point, that might've been something that was on the table initally before we decided we wanted to go for bids or when half the team would be going down just to compete for i5. No Canada though cause we can't get the bid and it's pointless to spend that money to travel when worlds is a couple weeks later.

Back