All-Star Pacwest Portland Oregon

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Something cool from this weekend. One of our s2 girls was badly hurt on Saturday (she stayed overnight in the hospital, but ended up being FINE). A team in their division made a sign for her. [emoji173]️[emoji122]

That's my daughter's team! She is on California All Stars Posh. (She is the redhead on the back.) She had me running to the Target down the street from our hotel at 10PM for the poster board and markers. They were so happy to hear she was okay. We all loved our visit to Portland and met so many friendly and fun athletes and cheer parents at PacWest. ❤

That's my daughter's team! She is on California All Stars Posh. (She is the redhead on the back.) She had me running to the Target down the street from our hotel at 10PM for the poster board and markers. They were so happy to hear she was okay. We all loved our visit to Portland and met so many friendly and fun athletes and cheer parents at PacWest. [emoji173]
The one with the giant hair? If so a girl on my team and I complemented her hair and she was such a sweetheart!! Nice to see California Allstars coming up north!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's my daughter's team! She is on California All Stars Posh. (She is the redhead on the back.) She had me running to the Target down the street from our hotel at 10PM for the poster board and markers. They were so happy to hear she was okay. We all loved our visit to Portland and met so many friendly and fun athletes and cheer parents at PacWest. [emoji173]

That's great!!! I know those girls were so touched by their kindness. [emoji173]️

The one with the giant hair? If so a girl on my team and I complemented her hair and she was such a sweetheart!! Nice to see California Allstars coming up north!!!

Yes, the one with the giant red hair. She is a tender heart for sure. We all had a great experience and have passed on our wishes to our director to return next year!

A few of us have daughters on other Cali teams an also went to NCA last weekend. Anytime there was any type of hiccup on the trip to PacWest we would laugh and say, "It's okay! We'll take Portland! It's not Dallas!"

It was really awesome how many parents came up to me & talked up how they loved UCF's routines & hoped to see more of us in the future.

Your Worlds team went on before my daughter's j3. They were great! Love getting the chance to see teams I've not seen before! It's so rare for us...we seem to see the same teams over and over.

We will face them again at summit. I made my girls watch them today. I wanted them to see what they should be aiming for.

thank you so much for the kind words! those girls work really hard and we are very proud coaches this past weekend! we will definitely see you at the summit! :)

Your Worlds team went on before my daughter's j3. They were great! Love getting the chance to see teams I've not seen before! It's so rare for us...we seem to see the same teams over and over.
Unfortunately they had a rough weekend, but thank you so much! It means a lot to them that people feel that way

She is on California All Stars Posh

I missed getting to watch them perform on stage, but we met a few of your athletes near the escalators--very sweet and cute. Their uniforms are simply stunning. So happy y'all had a good experience!!! It was a long, loud weekend for sure!

this^^ it's always the same teams at these competitions. Always. Glad to see so many different teams I've never seen in person this past weekend...

Seriously. That Champion j3 thing is basically torture. We've been barely behind them all season. Ugh.

The sad thing is, nobody is even talking about them getting the paid, only about their level 4 team getting the AL. As a parent from that gym I follow a lot of people on social media and I didn't know until reading this just now that Heat even got the paid. Really sad.

The sad thing is, nobody is even talking about them getting the paid, only about their level 4 team getting the AL. As a parent from that gym I follow a lot of people on social media and I didn't know until reading this just now that Heat even got the paid. Really sad.

That's a bummer! My daughter is on s4 also, so we've seen them a lot, too. Another great team!

Yeah, from the beginning the lower levels have been what champion does best. They don't have a level 5 team, level 4 is the highest.

Back