All-Star Pacwest Portland Oregon

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The sad thing is, nobody is even talking about them getting the paid, only about their level 4 team getting the AL. As a parent from that gym I follow a lot of people on social media and I didn't know until reading this just now that Heat even got the paid. Really sad.
Really? I have really enjoyed both teams all year. That J3 is one talented group!

I'm always surprised that ya'll don't bump them up to a Youth 1 and go for a Summit bid. They would kick some serious butt! PCM did that with their "youth" 1 (all mini aged) two years ago and they made it to finals.
I think one of the southern PCM gyms did that with a tiny team in Vegas. They bumped up to mini 1 and placed in the middle of the division. Such cutie pies!

She's in full favor of an eye for an eye. She said something very rude once so I disliked (very rare for me), and she fired right back with two dislike ratings on posts of me being nice. Oh well :p

Same thing to me - I just got hit with 3. My first ones!! I'll cherish the memory of them forever ;). Surprises me how childish some people can be though.

Back