All-Star Panthers- Medium?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nov 3, 2010
Saw this on twitter. I kind of thought this would happen but is there anyone else who can confirm this?

they already said they wont release anything until all the athletes receive phone calls, so the best thing to do is just hang tight ;)

...Or you could just ask someone who's made the team? I'm sure there is someone on the team on facebook you could ask.

Until all of the athletes get calls, you're just gonna have to be happy with what you get from the athletes who post what team they've made on fb, etc. No coaches are going to confirm anything till then... Just so there's not a thread every time someone see's something about a different CA team.

I didn't know any of this. I just thought it was confirmed already. I'm not friends with any athletes from any team on facebook, I let them have their little bit of privacy haha.

Until all of the athletes get calls, you're just gonna have to be happy with what you get from the athletes who post what team they've made on fb, etc. No coaches are going to confirm anything till then... Just so there's not a thread every time someone see's something about a different CA team.

that was probably the fastest twitter/board gossip repost i've witnessed thus far. im impressed.

Well panthers are just the talk of the boards today!

Back