All-Star Panthers- Medium?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

@CApantherSmallSenio90

something seems a little sketchy about you...
-didnt u say u already had troyouts shouldnt you know telling by the amount of girls there if there was enough to make a medium or large team(idk....)
-your confused when they talk about your gym ....
-you are finding out through fierceboard you team is going medium . . . ..
-and why didnt you defend your self when someone said you could possible be an inposter
- and your profile picture .
idk..

that and the fact that the girl in the profile pic is wearing wildcats old uniform

that and the fact that the girl in the profile pic is wearing wildcats old uniform

Do y'all seriously have nothing better to do that to pick on someone over the Internet? Her avatar is an edited picture of a girl named Keri that's been floating around since like 08, she never claimed it was her, before her avatar was a pic of Brittany Talbert, clearly just trying to have a CA related av. Not trying to pass it off as herself.

Do y'all seriously have nothing better to do that to pick on someone over the Internet? Her avatar is an edited picture of a girl named Keri that's been floating around since like 08, she never claimed it was her, before her avatar was a pic of Brittany Talbert, clearly just trying to have a CA related av. Not trying to pass it off as herself.

i didnt want to come across as picking on her i just thought that she was an imposter, but i guess she really isnt

@CApantherSmallSenio90

something seems a little sketchy about you...
-didnt u say u already had troyouts shouldnt you know telling by the amount of girls there if there was enough to make a medium or large team(idk....)
-your confused when they talk about your gym ....
-you are finding out through fierceboard you team is going medium . . . ..
-and why didnt you defend your self when someone said you could possible be an inposter
- and your profile picture .
idk..

Okay, your right. I DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT MY OWN TEAM. pahah, your the one sounding sketchy.
and my profile picture has nothing to do with this?!!
You are sadly mistaken.

Ummm.... 1. I'm pretty sure she didn't find out thru fierceboard her team is medium.

2. The coaches told them when they called them that as of now they are medium with the POSSIBILITY of going large by the end of summer. Athletes were just called this week, there hasn't even been a practice.

3. I wasn't even sure who that person was referring to as an "imposter".

4. She said her name in a post earlier, she's on Panthers.

Thank you! hah

Also she has been pretty active in another thread talking about Panthers winning Worlds and some of the pep talks they got. They are having another tryout this weekend (two actually) and have not finalized Worlds teams...people need to get off the poor kid.

So excited for the return of CA in large coed and the possibly of Panthers going medium or large. The CA program is legendary in cheerleading and competing against them makes competition that much more exciting. However, am I the only one that wish Wildcats were called Cheetahs and the Cheetahs were called Wildcats? The original name of Open was the Cheetahs and Large coed Wildcats.

Back