Paper Dolls

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

No. In level 3 the most "paper dolly" thing you can do that is level 3 legal is connected extensions.

And they won't max out your scoresheet very well because extensions are level 2. Our senior three team did partner stunt (assisted coed style) paperdoll extensions and we took it out because we weren't scoring high enough with it even with a full-down dismount. It looked cool but wasn't worth it.

And they won't max out your scoresheet very well because extensions are level 2. Our senior three team did partner stunt (assisted coed style) paperdoll extensions and we took it out because we weren't scoring high enough with it even with a full-down dismount. It looked cool but wasn't worth it.

I guess it must depend on your scoresheet. Our seniors have done a paper doll extension pyramid all year, and it counted as a L3 pyramid structure since connected extensions are illegal in level 2. We've scored great with it.

I guess it must depend on your scoresheet. Our seniors have done a paper doll extension pyramid all year, and it counted as a L3 pyramid structure since connected extensions are illegal in level 2. We've scored great with it.

Hmm... we typically go to competitions using the Varsity scoresheet. I'm not the head coach for that team but they did walk-in assisted hands, press extension, move to paperdoll, full down. It was during the 2nd stunt sequence so I'm just assuming that they didn't need anymore pyramid "points" and wanted to max out the individual stunts a little more.

Back