Parent Board

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

He's on his way.

The Fierce Board: if a team cheers and isn't talked about, does it still get a medal?

I had pm'ed him previously and he asked me for some information, I responded, and then...(insert crickets chirping)...

That is why I asked about the requirements.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Hey everybody. Sorry for anyone having a delay. I'm also glad you opened a thread on the topic to clarify access to the parent board.

Thankfully we've grown on the parent section to well over 600 members and all with minimal drama and some really good discussion. King has given me the admin access to control permissions. Entry isn't complicated, if you PM me and pass me your CPs gym and team name I'll do some verification and allow access. FYI I also automatically add you to the 18+ section so let me know if you don't want that (saves a separate request later).

@Twinklestars I'm sorry I missed your message, it got missed among a number of other requests at that time. You're added now.

For anyone else please be patient and if necessary, just re-message me and I'll get your request. I still help with the USASF Parent Action Committee and my work right now in the military has some busy spurts where I don't get to the board for a week sometimes.

I hope this clarifies. . .happy posting!

I have been trying to get In and dont seem to get any response when I PM @SharkDad like it requests?? Let me know if you have better luck

One of the requirement to get added is you have to have patience. Your request was this morning.

I'm just playing, but you've been added. Happy posting.

@SharkDad no worries. I didn't ever say anything again because I realize that people have real lives. I figured that I would try again eventually.

Thanks!

@SharkDad no worries. I didn't ever say anything again because I realize that people have real lives. I figured that I would try again eventually.

Thanks!

Lives outside of cheer? Your kidding right? I literally sit on my butt all day staring in space waiting for the next competition. @Mamarazzi will verify that's all I do.

Throat punch - funniest line ever

All day everyday. #addicted.

In actuality I have not seen cp compete at all this season other than video. :(

Not sure how you handle it. (maybe explains your eccentric behavior, lol) When sharkpup was in All Star the only way I missed a comp was when I was deployed. It sucks now that I don't get to see her often cheering in college.

Not sure how you handle it. (maybe explains your eccentric behavior, lol) When sharkpup was in All Star the only way I missed a comp was when I was deployed. It sucks now that I don't get to see her often cheering in college.
Eccentric behavior? Have you been creeping my Facebook because if so I can explain those pictures. :).

I just keep looking forward to next season and hoping to attend Worlds.

After having been heavily involved for years it was a tough adjustment. I think the harder part is when I've made it home on a competition weekend but not had the time to attend because not home long enough. I almost surprised cp and friends by making an appearance at NCA but my non-cp accidentally guilted me into going home. Otherwise would have been a month between visits.

I am envious of you and ACEDAD for being as involved as you are beyond your Cp's involvement in all stars and the support you offered them.

Hey everybody. Sorry for anyone having a delay. I'm also glad you opened a thread on the topic to clarify access to the parent board.

Thankfully we've grown on the parent section to well over 600 members and all with minimal drama and some really good discussion. King has given me the admin access to control permissions. Entry isn't complicated, if you PM me and pass me your CPs gym and team name I'll do some verification and allow access. FYI I also automatically add you to the 18+ section so let me know if you don't want that (saves a separate request later).

@Twinklestars I'm sorry I missed your message, it got missed among a number of other requests at that time. You're added now.

For anyone else please be patient and if necessary, just re-message me and I'll get your request. I still help with the USASF Parent Action Committee and my work right now in the military has some busy spurts where I don't get to the board for a week sometimes.

I hope this clarifies. . .happy posting!
If I am a coach and a parent, can I have access to both boards??

Back