All-Star Parking Changes Coming To Disney Resorts,

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

SL&AM

Cheer Parent
May 13, 2014
Hey y'all...it's not really All-Star related, but with World's and Summit around the corner, figured anyone driving would want a heads up if they're staying on Disney property. This goes into effect March 21st.

Resort Hotels
Registered Guests:

Overnight Self-Parking

• Effective for reservations made March 21, 2018 and thereafter, standard overnight self-parking is available to registered Guests for a fee that will be applied to their hotel folio upon check-out. All parking fees include applicable tax.
Standard Overnight Parking charges per Resort Category:

• Disney Value Resorts: $13 per night
  • Disney Moderate Resorts: $19 per night
  • Disney Deluxe and Deluxe Villa Resorts: $24 per night
Complimentary standard parking is available to Guests staying at the Campsites at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort. Each campsite provides parking space for one (1) motorized vehicle.

Valet Parking
Valet Parking is available at select Disney Deluxe Resorts and Disney Deluxe Villas for $33 per night (sales tax included).

Guests with Disabilities
Designated parking areas are available throughout Walt Disney World Resort for Guests with disabilities. A valid disability parking permit is required.
Learn more about services for Guests with disabilities.

Disney Vacation Club Members
Members will not be charged for standard overnight self-parking when staying at a DVC Deluxe Villa, regardless of whether they use vacation points or another form of payment. Members also will not be charged to park when using vacation points to stay at a Walt Disney World Resort hotel.

Day Guests
Complimentary standard self-parking is available while enjoying select dining, shopping, entertainment, and recreation experiences at Disney Resort hotels.

Parking | Walt Disney World Resort

Important to note that this will only apply to reservations made March 21 or later. So if you already have a reservation made, or will be making one in the next week, you will be exempt from this. At least this is the understanding on the Disney message board I read.

I was told by a Disney Travel Agent friend of mine that it applies to all reservations after that date, regardless of when it was booked. I'm hoping she is wrong...

So what do we do when our team
Practices at Coronado in April?
This is for overnight parking, day guests at resorts are not charged as noted in the info above.

And it's looking like insiders are about 99.9% sure that it will only be applied to those who make a reservation March 21st or later. As this was not in place when people's reservations were made.

:stairs:

literally my reaction as i read this - mind u i'm sitting on a chair at work, but "Joy" in my head fell down the stairs

I was told by a Disney Travel Agent friend of mine that it applies to all reservations after that date, regardless of when it was booked. I'm hoping she is wrong...

On the WDW Reddit, someone said they called Disney and were told it's only for reservations booked after that date.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone know whether registrations made through varsity for summit will count as pre-march 21 reservations? I really hope so as this parking fee will add $130 to our trip.

Back