College Partner Stunting

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

hahaha no! I wish! Thats some guys at Kentucky that she cheers with!

Are you going to the Cheer Sport Competition? My wife informed me our youth 1 team competes against you guys. HAHA take it easy on our little ones please.

Are you going to the Cheer Sport Competition? My wife informed me our youth 1 team competes against you guys. HAHA take it easy on our little ones please.
That team is out of our Ocean springs location, in MS, and we have only had that location and kids for a little less than a year now. What other teams are yall taking?

That team is out of our Ocean springs location, in MS, and we have only had that location and kids for a little less than a year now. What other teams are yall taking?

We also have a youth 2, Junior 3 and a senior 3 that we are taking. We only have 5 teams so far at our gym, but it is two more than last year so I am not complaining.

My wife was telling me something about on Friday they are having some stunt thing with the university of Louisville I am looking forward to seeing that.

What!? Thats the first ive heard of that! They do "so you think you can tumble" on friday and I wish they would do so you think you can stunt!

We also have a youth 2, Junior 3 and a senior 3 that we are taking. We only have 5 teams so far at our gym, but it is two more than last year so I am not complaining.

My wife was telling me something about on Friday they are having some stunt thing with the university of Louisville I am looking forward to seeing that.
What!? Thats the first ive heard of that! They do "so you think you can tumble" on friday and I wish they would do so you think you can stunt!

I will have to check with the wife where she heard that. I know I wish they had a stunt comp too. I will let you know more on the Lousiville thing when I see my wife again. She seemed really excited telling me about so yah, I hope it something cool.

I will have to check with the wife where she heard that. I know I wish they had a stunt comp too. I will let you know more on the Lousiville thing when I see my wife again. She seemed really excited telling me about so yah, I hope it something cool.
It is called the celebration of hope fri 700 arena B5 morehead and ul battle out stunt comp.

Back