Parts Of A Cheer Routine

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Which part of the routine seems more difficult?

• The Stunting

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • The Jumps

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • The Dance

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Tumbling

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • None of the above

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
Depends on what order the routine is in and how much time I have in between my skills. Typically, it is whatever is in the middle of the routine.

Last year I had a lot of down time, so everything was easy cardio wise but baskets were hardest mentally (I'm terrified of heights and I had 3 ginormous male bases).

This year I anticipate group tumbling and jumps to be the worst. We are doing it right after elite stunts and before jumps.

for my kiddo it's always the tumbling...either jumps to standing tumbling or running tumbling. thankfully her coaches this year do not have her in the running since she a lot in other parts of the routine...so if she can hit those 4 jumps to tuck then she is good to go!!!

We self Choreo.. So it's making sure everything transitions well stunt wise.. Threading the fabric if you will...

Dance. My least favorite section by far. The only time where I actually ask to be put in the back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Ems
I voted for stunts...Seriously, as a spectator, it just appears that this is the area of the routine where often you see the most errors. Typically, stunts, which I am also including pyramids, tends to require the whole team to work collectively together too...jmo

Back